- Services Relevant to the Property Purchase
- Services Relevant to the Residency Permit
- After Sales – property management
- After Sales – Rental services
- Third party Property survey
Services Relevant to the Property Purchase
Property Selection Procedure
The selection of real estate for sale is based on very strict criteria. We guarantee that each piece of property is fully legitimate with all relevant documents (building permits, titles of ownership, architectural blueprints, energy certificates etc).
From that point on, our technical department takes action. A team of civil engineers will perform a thorough examination of each property in order to ascertain its general condition, its static standards and possibly suggest repairs that will improve its chances for selection.
The findings of the technical department then go to the appraisal committee which on the basis of the engineers’ report and other data (location, age of the property, etc) will discuss the issue of pricing with the owner.
It is our policy not to represent properties that we deem overpriced or not within the context of a fair commercial value.
Property sale transaction
In the case that you find the property of your dreams and are willing to move ahead with a purchase, our legal department will prepare the necessary certificates for the completion of the sale.
- it will issue a tax registry number on your behalf
- it will double-check the ownership titles of the property in the Land Registry Office and the Cadaster
- it will issue the necessary certificates for the purchase
- it will proceed with all required notary deeds for the completion of the purchase
Services Relevant to the Residency Permit
Upon completion of the purchase procedure, we proceed with the necessary actions for the issuance of your Greek residence permit the soonest possible.
- We will collect all relevant documents ascertaining the purchase of the property, that are required for the issuance of the residency permit
- We will submit the relevant application to the public authorities and will collect the temporary permit
- We will follow the course of your application until the issuance of the final residency permit
- We will deliver the “Greek golden visa” to you and your family
Our company undertakes the entire issuance process, every step of the way. Your sole task is to provide us with certain certificates for you and your family.
After Sales – property management
Buying a property abroad and maintaining it are two very different things.
As soon as the transfer of the paperwork is completed, you will be the proud owner of a new property. However whether you decide to spend a considerable amount of time in Greece or not, you will definitely have to deal with certain tasks.
Greek Residency offers a “one stop package deal” of services that will ease your mind. With a fixed monthly fee we offer the following:
- Transfer of utility agreements
- Installation of security systems
On a Periodic Basis
- Property inspection (90 days interval)
- Cleaning services (Towels and bed linen change only on certain locations)
- Landscape care & maintenance (grounds keeping)
- Swimming pool maintenance
- General repair and maintenance services (electrical, plumbing etc) – repair cost and parts not included in the service contract
- Payment of bills
- Insurance coverage
In addition we may cover all legal and tax matters according to your needs. Your annual obligation is to file an Annual tax report and pay the corresponding taxes to the Greek state.
After Sales – Rental services
If you don’t plan on using personally your new property for certain periods of time, you may be willing to rent it, an option that will produce the necessary income to cover the maintenance and utility costs.
- We recommend a notable rent price
- We minimize vacancies
- We undertake the renting paperwork and the collection of the rent
- We conduct regular home inspections
Third party Property survey
In case that you are interested in a property not represented by Greek Residency and do not know how to proceed with a purchase, feel welcome to contact us.
If the property is represented commercially by a different agent, there will be no fee charge on our part, just the additional cost for any other technical, legal services that may be required by the seller.
In any case, it is our job to secure that the property is in a condition that matches the asked price, that it has all necessary certificates. If you so decide, we can undertake the completion of the sale.
You can find more detailed information on the services we offer in the chapters “Services about the property purchase” and “Services about the residency permit”.