- 3 coloured passport pictures.
- Machine – readable Passport.
- Travel health insurance.
- Proof of professional capacity (e.g. Business license).
- Bank statements of at least 250,000€.
- Hotel booking to prove the accommodation of the applicant during the visit to Greece.
- Round trip flight booking.
- Invitation letter from our company*.
- Visa application. You can download it from here (Chinese version here).
* To issue the invitation letter we need to have :
1. Passport scan with personal details, showing also previous visas
2. Bank statement showing minimum 250,000 Euros or equivalent
3. Permanent residency address
4. Proof of profession
If you come from one of the following countries and carry an ordinary passport, you do not need a Visa in order to visit Greece :
Vatican City, San Marino, Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Venezuela, Brazil, Guatemala, El Salvador, USA, Japan, Israel, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Barbados, Bahamas, Brunei, New Zealand, Nicaragua, South Korea, Honduras, Uruguay, Panama, Paraguay, Seychelles, Singapore, Chile.