The first thing to do is to arrange a trip to Greece to view the properties and learn about the required formalities.
During your stay we can do practically everything within 4 working days (should you be in the position to decide). We will answer all your questions regarding the program and present your obligations as a property owner in Greece.
In brief what we do during your stay is :
- We visit the properties.
- We Issue tax id number.
If you decide to proceed further :
- We open a local bank account.
- We sign a power to attorney document, which gives us the right to represent you with the Greek public authorities.
- You sign a property purchase pre-agreement with the property seller. A 10% deposit is required to secure the transaction. This amount can be transferred after you return to your country.
- After we receive the deposit we prepare the transfer contract and we sign within 10 days.
- We register your name as the new owner at the local land registry authorities.
- Then we apply for the residency permit(s).
The rest we can do on your behalf. You don’t need to be in Greece. All payments will be performed from your Greek bank account after you transfer the required funds.
We follow up the whole procedure closely and we report to you at every step.