Location : Athens | Date : Jan 16th, 2015 | Venue : Divani Caravel Hotel
Prime Synergy is organising the first convention for foreign investors that will take place from 16th to 21st January 2015 at the Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens Greece.
The principle aim of the convention is to provide vital information and motivation to global entrepreneurs on ways to exploit the Greek residency opportunity and expand their businesses in Europe.
During the convention, the Greek Investment immigration program will be covered in detail and a variety of available real estate for obtaining a residency permit will be presented.
Other investment opportunities will also be presented, mainly in the tourism sector. In addition, the presentations will serve as a source of interesting and useful facts about life in Greece.
An open discussion will conclude the convention proceedings with the aim to answer every possible question regarding the investment climate in Greece.
WHO IS PRIME SYNERGY
Prime Synergy is located in Athens and operates via partners in over 17 countries internationally. Our main activity is to offer properties and services to companies or individuals from abroad, wishing to take advantage of the Greek investment immigration program.
Our team consists of real estate consultants, lawyers and tax experts. Our service portfolio includes property and all other services required in order to obtain a Greek residency permit through property or business investment on Greek territory.
Special investment opportunities in the hospitality sector are available through our portfolio, including hotels both in cities and resort areas.
THE GREEK RESIDENCY OPPORTUNITY FOR REAL ESTATE OWNERS
The Greek investment immigration law allows non-EU citizens and their family members, to reside in Greece and move freely in the Schengen zone, on condition they purchase a property with a contractual value of 250.000 Euros or higher. The right to the permanent residency permit is directly linked with the ownership of the property. The ownership is periodically verified by the authorities through the 5 years renewal process. The new version of the law as announced by the government leads to citizenship possibility.
THE GREEK RESIDENCY OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESS INVESTORS
The Greek investment immigration law allows non-EU citizens to establish their own company in Greece. Through the investment program the investor may offer residency permit to their family members and to ten more people who are vital to the smooth operation of the business.
SPEECHES & PRESENTATIONS
The identity of the speakers and the detailed program of the convention will be finalized shortly.
SUBJECT AREAS WILL BE :
- The Greek “investment immigration” law vs other similar packages
- Real estate price formation in the last five years
- Property and Real estate development presentations
- Who invests in Greece? Success stories
- The geopolitical position of Greece
- Tourism in Greece and business opportunities
- Manufacturing in Greece and worldwide sales with the CE mark
- Educational opportunities for foreign students
- Health Services
In the course of the convention there will be properties on offer in special prices for interested buyers, willing to acquire a residency permit in Greece by purchasing real estate.
1,600 EUROS PER PERSON
THE AMOUNT INCLUDES:
- Air ticket and hotel accommodation for 5 nights
- Convention registration and attendance
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Property viewing tour
- Visit to the Acropolis museum and shopping tour. Short excursions in the area
- One day cruise at the Saronic gulf, visit to nearby islands Hydra, Poros and Aegina
- Athens shopping tour
– The cost for the air ticket is valid for flights from all major international airports. Domestic flights are not covered.
– Flights from specific far eastern countries may induce additional cost 100 to 400 Euros.
– Payment must be performed in advance via wire transfer. The invoice for the convention will be delivered during the course of the convention.
The convention will take place in Divani Caravel Hotel. Divani Caravel is located in the center of Athens, just a few minutes walk from the Greek parliament in constitution square.
Hotel address :
Divani Caravel Hotel,
2 Vas. Alexandrou Avenue, 16121 Athens,Greece
Tel. +30 210 7207000 | Fax +30 210 7236683
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO BE USED IN ALL SPEECHES AND RELEVANT MATERIAL