Prime Synergy – Greek residency in Spring BOPI 2014
You are invited to visit our booth D514 (International area 2 – Hall 5), see our featured properties and discuss the possibility of Greek residency with our representatives. You are also welcome to join our presentation about “The Greek real estate and the residency opportunity”.
Spring 2014 Beijing Overseas Property & Investment Expo is scheduled to be held during April 10th -13th, 2014 at Beijing Exhibition Center in Beijing.
It will be the biggest trade fair for international property in northern China. The Expo is the ideal platform for overseas companies offering real estate and immigration investing projects to the Chinese market. The show facilitates smooth exchange of news, views and opinions of noted trade professionals regarding the latest developments and updates from this sector.
More than 200 professional exhibitors participate in the event, which is held over a period of four days. Informative educational programs and property investment consultancy sessions are organized during the event and new and viable travel destinations are also highlighted here. Legal services, immigration facilities, real estate development options and personal financial planning services are showcased at the event and more than 6000 high net worth attendees are also present here. The total number of visitors at the show stands in excess of 45000 and the event takes up an area of 3000 square meters.
- Organizer: Beijing Jia Hua Four Seasons International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- Date: April 10th -13th, 2014 (Thursday – Sunday), open to the public: 9:00a.m. – 4:30p.m.
- Venue: Beijing Exhibition Center
- Space: 3000sqm (International Hall)
- Expected overseas exhibitors: 210-240
- Expected visitors: 30000-45000
- High Net Worth visitors: 6,000 (invitation only)
- Venue Address: No.135 XiZhiMenWai Street, XiCheng District, Beijing, CHINA 100044
- Exhibiting countries : UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Greece, France, Sweden, Hungary, Croatia, Cyprus, Switzerland, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Spain etc.
Map of venue
If you need to ask about the exhibition or want to set an appointment please drop us a note at email@example.com
We’ll be expecting you